Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Last Day of Tamago Class

The Japanese school year ends in March, takes a few weeks for spring break and then starts up again in April. We absolutely loved Claire's first year of yochien and will miss Ai Sensei as her teacher!
Ai means "love" in Japanese and I told Ai that "I" (pointing to myself)  "Ai" (making a heart in the air with my fingers) "Ai" (pointing to her). :) 
It was a small, happy class and Claire made great friends!
Such a funny picture with Claire in her classic "Hook 'em Horns/Peace sign" pose and Ai Sensei's peace sign looking like bunny ears on Ryu.  :)
Claire's two best buds were Emmalie, as the only girl, and Ryu, just because he's so funny!

Claire learned so much and I'm so proud of how she adapted to her immersion into her fabulous Japanese school. She learned routines and songs and played and did art projects and crafts galore and then played some more....and learned to change her shoes over and over again!!!!
I love you Claire-chan!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment