Monday, February 7, 2011

My Little Yochien Mushroom

Yesterday morning Claire was very sad before she got on the bus because she wanted to wear her skirt and we couldn't find it. I hate when she gets on the bus sad (although Sensei Ai tells me that she turns the tears off really, really quickly), so when I found the skirt, I ran it into her.

I walked in and the Tamago (egg...the little kids...I believe the next class up is chickens) class were in their costumes for the upcoming music festival!

The hats! The ties! But oh! The shorts! They're like men's tighty whities, almost! ☺

That little blonde boy always smiles like that. Cracks me and Mick up! Emmaly, Claire's bud, is up north at the bigger Navy base with her family because her Mom is giving birth soon, so it looks like Claire is the only girl. Story of her school life! It doesn't faze our little Princess Tomboy though!
There is an official dress rehearsal on Monday and the music festival itself is the following Sunday. 

So excited my Mom will be here for it! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment